Expert-led rehabilitation for children and young people with movement disorders.
Our expert clinicians work with babies, children and young people who have movement disorders due to conditions such as cerebral palsy, global developmental delay or acquired brain injury. Many of the children we work with also have related difficulties such as learning disabilities or sensory processing and/or communication.
To help children and young people reach their full potential, we offer the following ‘one-stop-shop’ of holistic therapies and rehabilitation services:
- Occupational Therapy with Sensory Integration
- Conductive Education
- Constraint Induced Movement Therapy (CIMT)
- Independent Living
- Online Services (interactive storytelling, learning through play, music and baby massage)
- Music therapy
- Rebound therapy
- Mollii Suit and Therasuit therapy
- Wellbeing Support and Courses
- Educational Advice
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Nutrition support
The sooner we act, the greater the impact.
CPotential rehabilitation services are child-focused and by addressing their needs as early as possible we can help your child gain the vital skills they need as they grow older.
Our sessions can help each child:
- develop mobility, movement, sensory, communication, emotional, problem-solving and self-help skills
- take an active part in the learning process
- build confidence and independence – for your child and the whole family.
We create a warm, supportive, fun and interactive environment and celebrate each child’s achievement.
CPotential provides support and guidance for parents and carers and offers a friendly, positive place where you can share ideas and concerns. Full assistance is available on the accessibility and affordability of our services, with a range of videos with expert advice on topics such as clinical negligence claims, inclusive PE sessions, music therapy, speech and language therapy and making EHCP appeals.
Age groups worked with
We work with babies and children 0-18 years old.
Number of staff
Number of conductors
There are currently no CE jobs listed.